Saturday, January 12, 2008

I am back with a face lift

I have finished with my .mac experiment. After I received another email yesterday that my link didn't work, after I had already fixed it twice, I decided that the service Apple were offering just wasn't good enough. Plus I tried to sub to myself using bloglines to see how the blog came up, and I letters were substituted for symbols making the (new) title of my blog unreadable as anything that's bears a resemblance to a word. I had photos attached to all these posts too, but they required more work than just 'copy and paste, so at this stage I haven't updated the pics.

I have another post I want to upload, from yesterday plus I have a new post floating around in my head.

Thanks for persevering with my moving around..........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff