Saturday, January 12, 2008

A .macExperiment

I am trying out the new .mac facility. I want more flexibility with my blog and I want my photos and blog to be able to ‘speak’ to one another. So this is part of a test which I will run for about the next month to see whether or not I will switch my blogger blog over to this one.

I have much to learn though, as far as my mac goes and of course this new .mac stuff.

Yesterday afternoon I spent quite a bit of time playing around with photos, trying to create a collage so I can use it on my posts. I finally did it using a tool found on http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

I am not sure of the colours on this blog as yet. I can’t even seem to find where to pick my font, and as you can see, it’s just changed from a serif to a sans serif font, and I haven’t even knowingly done anything. I love that about computers, never a dull moment lol......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

More online photo tools @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (over 1,000 templates). Put your face on another person's body, make fake magazine covers, digital scrapbooking, foto mashups, postcards, comics, wordart, frames/borders, calendars, etc (many novelty layouts)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff