Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 3 Cymbalta

I didn't go to bed until nearly midnight last night. I stayed up and finished my book. I'm so glad I did. It didn't take too long and I fell asleep. I still didn't get enough sleep last night, but it was much better. I didn't have any dinner last night, I couldn't stomach anything. I just had a cup of tea.

This morning I went without breakfast as I had to fast for a blood test. I had a bowl of cereal when I got home.

My feet aren't as cold so far today, but they were earlier, even my nose was freezing. I'm sweating a lot more too. It's a comfortable 24 degrees and parts of me are feeling cool and the rest of me is sweating.

I'm looking forward Easter more now, and feeling better about it. I'm tolerating these new meds thus far much better than any change over before. I'm a little tired, but that's to be expected.

Izzy was spayed yesterday. She's doing very well. I'm amazed at how quickly she's recovered. She was outside today, and didn't even mope around yesterday after she came home, she wasn't groggy at all. Even animals recover quicker from surgery these days to what they used it.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff