Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 2 Cymbalta

Suffice to say I won't be going to bed at my normal time tonight. It was almost 1am and I was still awake. I woke up far too early too. My 25 hour audio book is getting read a lot quicker than I expected. Normally I can listen to my book for about 20-40 minutes depending on how tired I am. I'm making myself turn it off after two and a half!! I may as well get up if I can't sleep. I can always do some work, or read.

I did a good amount on my web site and popped in and saw my parents this morning. It was lovely seeing them and my Dad paid me a pretty awesome comment as he said I'd lost some weight. That made my day!

I had a nap this afternoon for about 30 minutes. I don't know how wise it was, but four a night sleep three nights in a row, can't be good, although I'm amazed how I don't feel dead on my feet. I'm very thirsty on the new tablets and I'm not hungry. I'm cooking Chilli Con Carne for dinner, and I won't be having anything.I've got enough condition on me lol, so it won't hurt.

Billy-Joe is playing union further up the coast and thank goodness dear Bunny is going to pick him up, they won't be home until about 6.30pm. The littlies can eat earlier.

Izzy was spayed today. She's very happy to be home, and is surprising me by walking around. Mickey was shocked when he saw her shaved area and the scar. He turned away and I thought he was going to cry. It didn't look bad at all. There's no coloured disinfectant on it and the scar is one a human would be happy to have. Ah well it's another lesson, along with explaining what she actually had done. She was on heat, and thankfully not pregnant. It wouldn't have made any difference if she was pregnant, but it's nice to know I've not aborted anything.

I'm looking forward to Easter - I think. I"m not sure how I'll be feeling, and at the moment, sitting somewhere quietly sounds like a really nice idea..... On Saturday I want to go and see Peter's parents and then on Saturday night I'll be at my parents' house. On Sunday my parents will come to us for lunch. So it's a busy weekend ahead. My brother will be here with is wife, so that's special as we've not seen him since Christmas.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff