Saturday, April 17, 2010

Airframe

Airframe Airframe by Michael Crichton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars I'm always on the hunt for a new author, and I landed on Michael Crichton. I've seen his books around for years of course, but never taken enough notice of them to actually read one. It seems the older I get the less trash and fluff I read, so I'm looking for 'meatier' books. I did enjoy this book and didn't find the technical parts too difficult to understand even though I know nothing of aeroplanes or the building of them. I enjoyed the story, but it was virtually the replicate of an Air Crash Investigation show I'd seen which has always stuck in my head. I will read more of his novels as it was engaging and easy to read and I was keen to find the resolution. View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

Alaine said...

Isn't it a shame that he passed away last year. I loved the Jurassic Park series that he wrote, I can't even remember if it was a series. I've read a couple of his and enjoyed them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff