Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saving Ceecee Honeycutt

Saving Ceecee Honeycutt Saving Ceecee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars This book was far removed from what I normally read. There was no crime, no violence as such. The story wasn't complicated, involved or challenging, but it was a lovely story. I think listening to this book is actually what made it. The southern accents used by the narrator added a wonderful atmosphere to the book. I actually felt like I was in Savannah, Georgia. I could smell the flowers and feel the heat. I actually liked the absence of men in the story, and the personalities, strength and wisdom which the author endowed all the characters was beautifully written. View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

Moonie said...

Glad to hear you are getting better Jen.. and you hot???? OMG!! Im with you girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff