Saturday, May 01, 2010

iNSD

I came home early last night from Daisy's. I'd hurt my back, no idea how, just woke up Thursday morning with a sore back which just worsened. I went to the physio on Fri afternoon, and felt worse afterwards. I went to Daisy's, mainly because I needed the diversion. I'm glad I went, although I was very happy when I came home at around 11. I sat down with my heat pack in my jammies and I'd taken another cocktail of pandol and nurofen and found they were the first dose that actually gave me some relief. I was actually comfortable sitting quietly. I did the above layout. The papers are by Verena Designs and the template is from iFasquelle @ Peppermint Creative. I can't remember who the heart and buttons are from.......I get so engrossed I forget to remember, and I restarted my MacBook this morning so the element files were no longer open in PSE. I didn't want to use yellow stars, but the pink coloured ones looked tacky, the yellow actually worked. Plus I don't mind a thing or two in my layout that's a bit quirky - it works. The journalling reads

I look at these beautiful girls and can’t believe how quickly time has gone by.Julia is now as tall as me and her ‘little’ sister Kiana is much taller than both of us. This photo was taken at my Mum and Dad’s place. It was a rare occasion where Ricky and Dee were home and they all came to my parents’ house for dinner. We had a nice evening. We generally only get together at Christmas time, so these events if they happen during the year are very very special.I don’t have daughters and I love these two as much as if they were.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff