Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anzac Day

Today we commemorate those who have fought for our freedom.

Lest We Forget.



It's been a nice Saturday. The weather is quite warm considering we're well into Autumn. It's nearly 5pm and it's still 26 degrees Celsius (79 Degrees fahrenheit). The kids have been outside most of the day, building things, hurting themselves, making a mess, but having lots of fun lol.....

I've actually been creating. I've decorated a tin so that I can keep my cards that I've made from getting bent. The only thing I did wrong, was that the tin is far too small. I've made far more cards than will fit into the tin. They are all squished in. I'll have to give some away for Mothers' Day. At least they make a nice and practical gift.

Accck, Picasa has had a conniption. It normally does my resizing and uploading in one action..... I'll fix Picasa and then I'll upload photos...

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Alaine said...

What a great idea! I've been racking my brains about what to give my Mum and MIL. Thanks Jenny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff