Sunday, September 16, 2007

The control freak loses control

I never got to finish that post from the other day. It was so not a good day. My headache did clear though, and now a few days later, and even though I still have headaches, they aren't as frequent or as severe.........only using paracetomol twice a day, instead of all day long.

Hot flushes a little less frequent, but I am sleeping better with the St. John's Wort and Valerian, so that's something to be happy about. Except here I was not wanting to take anymore medication, and instead I am replacing it........Although I should dwell on the positives, and think that the new stuff is a lot less damaging, but I wanted to be on nothing.......nothing.........just exist on what God gave me! You know, surely all those hormones, endorphins, serotonin, cortisone, adrenalin, and all those things...........wouldn't it be good if we were given just the right amount - so we didn't need assistance. Then on the other hand, one has to question why the benefits of herbs has been around for a very, very long time.........so then maybe it isn't just a sign of the times, there's probably always been a need for things like that.

The upshot, after speaking to good friends, friends who have knowledge, friends who love me, and those who have all the above.............. I have decided that I will ring Dr. Williams' surgery tomorrow, and see what I should do. Another option, is to see Adrian the naturopath at my chemist, who may be able to make me a brew. Another option is to try another progesterone cream. Another option is to try another natural thing. I am still on the fence about going back onto HRT.

This post is finished, I want another one which is a happy one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff