Saturday, April 21, 2007

More layouts




My good friends laughed and laughed at me last night........I was almost not game enough to bring out the layout I was working on..........(grin) because it is the same layout I have been working on for over three weeks! Fortunately I am not getting paid an hourly rate...... But boy don't I have some fun.

I have been having alot of fun with flowers and with sewing of late. I have even added the odd bead on the 'Caloundra' layout. Thanks to my design consultants Sue and Alison, I have some great guidance.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Your scrapbooking pages are gorgeous! I dabble in it a bit, but mine don't look half as good as yours. Maybe if I keep an eye on your posts I will hopefully pick up a few tips. :-)

So glad your ankle isn't broken!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff