Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Appliances

Well..............

I did it, I put a deposit on our new Kleenmaid appliances. Not only are we getting the dishwasher, but we are buying the stove and rangehood as well............ Spending quite a bit more than we had planned - but I feel happy and content about our decision. I was happy with the service when I walked into the store. The showroom is fantastic. The manager of the store served me, and even though I was only interested in a dishwasher she told me about a fantastic deal, that if you bought the oven and rangehood you would get the dishwasher half price! In the car on the way home I thought that after my intial thoughts of it not being manageable, I decided that if we wanted to do it we could!! I told Peter about it, he was inititally reluctant, but after thought has decided it was the right thing to do. I feel that we are planning on staying here for a long, long time, and I want quality products. If I can afford them now then I think it's worth it. This is our first house, a house we never thougth we would own, and I think we owe it to ourselves to get the best we can possibly afford. I am so happy with the quality of the goods, and the customer service is fantastic.

I am very happy with our decision.

Now if only I could say the same about Homeside Lending...............nearly three weeks on and I still don't have a definite answer yet about our finance. The mortgage broker assures me there is no problem, but I would like to know for sure. Kleenmaid would even refund our deposit if for some reason the money didn't come through.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff