Here's my post that I thought had been lost..........my mistake, I hit 'save as draft' instead of 'publish'...............sorry blogger!
I know I don't post enough. If I took all my emails and connected them all, I would have an awesome post every day.
It's week two of the school holidays and I can't get over how quickly they are going............We went away last week, which was just fabulous... Highlights of the holidays to date are
* arrive in unit in Caloundra
* unit has private jetty, so kids and Bunny can fish everyday
* money isn't tight, so we have done things like, eat out..........
* Chinese meal with Oma and Opa
* Boat cruise with lunch at Pelican Waters Hotel
* Fish and chips twice
* Pizza from an Italian restaurant
* Italian meal at a restuarant...........absolutely delicious.
* We could walk everywhere
* Bunny picked up 'boat' and we could use it at Golden Beach
* Unit's pool was heated
* Spa bathtub was ginormous.......
Highlights since we have been home
* lovely to relax and not rush anywhere
* took kidlets to cinema to see 'Monster House' It was Mickey's first time......he loved it.
* Went scrapbooking for the whole day, I did two of Sue's classes.
* Spent a day with a dear girlfriend
* Lunch out with my husband.
And the best thing is, that there's still time left..........
The old stuff
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (85)
- ► 2009 (108)
- ► 2008 (105)
- ► 2007 (70)
- ▼ 10/01 - 10/08 (5)