Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A collection of ponderings.

It's almost incomprehensible to believe that this all started two weeks ago. By the time we leave we will have spent well over two weeks in hospital.

Strangely enough, in spite of the stress we've had some good moments. It's been a time of bonding to what already was a close relationship which has become even closer. We've had some funny moments too which has been clinically beneficial as he'd fall into paroxysms of coughing.

We are living in a bubble here, quite insular without much outside influence. It's a strange way to be and quite amazing how quickly one can adapt.

As in all situations things continue around one. These are my observations in no particular order of occurrence and importance.

- there have been Apple updates which needed doing on iPhone and my iPad.
- I had to buy nail clippers and nail polish to redo my nails as they looked rather feral.
- the use by date on the milk has given me a shock.
- my prescriptions have needed renewing
- my mail is being brought in to me
- correspondence at home has needed tending too
- my hair has grown
- I've had lots of time to think and plan
- New routines are quickly developed

Time has gone by slowly and quickly. So much has happened and yet so little. I am very happy to be going home today with my boy and yet we will both always cherish this time we've had together.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff