Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Deeply immersed in iPhone land......

I had a full day today. It started early, the two youngest were involved in a Book Week parade, so I needed to dress them up, thankfully I got that sorted last night and was all organized for this morning. I was rapt to leave the house, spotless and tidy and have the kids all dressed up and I was at work by 8.20am. My day was an eventful one. I had non verbal kids, one who abused me, he also went AWOL. I had another that's not keen to transition from one location to another and another who hit himself over the head. Thank goodness for assistants.... I self talk the entire time, trying to turn a situation around. I can't get angry, and definitely can't become upset. It was a hot day again today too, plus I spent time in the garden. I think the universe is trying to tell me something lol... I'm sure DB sniggers everytime I tell him I gardened lol.....

I've spent the entire evening scouring my iPhone manual. I'm very very excited as I've taught myself how to turn mp3 files into ringtones that the iPhone can recognize....... I realized today that I've spent so much time reading how to use the functions that I hadn't even worked out how to make a phone call..... Got there in the end though lol...

Time for a late cup of tea and then heading off to bed. DB has not come back upstairs, so he's fallen asleep down there..... It's feeling bizarre for an August night to be sitting here in a singlet and short pj bottoms with the fan on!!! Bizarre weather indeed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff