Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A new stage in my life begins.......


Tomorrow I spend a day at the Special School as a volunteer. I have taken this on with the view of being considered as a relief teacher in the school. I am very nervous and also very excited. Last week I bought some 'Rescue Remedy' because Mickey still carries on like a banshee everytime I drop him off at preschool, so I thought a couple of drops of this would make him feel a little less anxious......hasn't worked yet!!!! Maybe I might take a hip flask with some in for me tomorrow lol.............too funny...............

I know I can do this, and I know I can be good at this............I know I can do this, and I know I can be good at this...................... wonder how many times I need to say that to actually believe it lol...............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff