Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Long time no see...........
I am slack aren't I? I really should spend more time writing in my blog. I enjoy reading those of others, but sometimes struggle with exactly how much info I want to publish in mine.

I am currently on my sixth week of Weight Watching. I am following the No Count programme, which I am really enjoying. I am never hungry, something I always felt on the points system. It suits the way I like to eat much better. To date I have lost 2.5kg, not huge amounts, but I am losing every week, something which I don't normally do so I am happy about that. Last weekend we had a scrapbooking retreat, it's usually a food disaster, but I continued with my No Count, and resisted all the temptations.

I am feeling really tired this week, I feel like all I want to do is sleep. I have alot on my mind too which doesn't help.

I have recently re-activated my teaching status, so I can do supply teaching. I am finding this really stressful, because I haven't been called in yet. In the mornings I feel so tired, worry about being called in, and, then later in the day, am sorry I didn't get called in. In all honesty I didn't think I would get called in until second term, as that's when everyone gets sick. But on the other hand, I am hoping they don't forget me.......... Later this week I intend to visit some more schools, probably add Mapleton to my list. I have also contacted Cath Ed, with the view of getting into the Catholic school system.

Stay tuned, for more frequent entries.......hope to upload some of my layouts too.

Jenny

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff