Monday, August 20, 2012

Changes

Mum moves into her new unit tomorrow. She's still doing amazingly well. I keep thinking maybe she will fall in a heap but she's strong and positive and doing great on her own. Really amazing stuff when you consider she's been with Dad since she was 12 years old. Mum never had an adult life without Dad. I've been pleased that I live close by and have been able to help her but she's done so much on her own. Especially when the initial devastation of new grief eased a bit.

We took a couple of car loads around today. The unit looks lovely and I'm sure Mum will feel safe, comfortable and happy there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 3

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So happy Jen... to hear your mum is doing well... a new chapter begins... and lovely that you are close by... I hope she enjoys her new place...

Hugs
Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff