Sunday, March 14, 2010

More pics



Have a moment to update some more before my parents come for lunch. Lunch is roast pork, sauerkraut, dumplings and apple sauce, with an apfel strudel with cream and ice cream for dessert. Should be delicious. Mum makes the sauerkraut, it's a combined thing normally, and I've made three strudels. The roast is in the oven and smells divine. I've filled it full of garlic and rosemary last night. I hate the smell of garlic in the morning as much as I love the taste of it with a meal........makes me feel ill. So I'm pleased I did it last night. I slept in this morning and had a slow start which was lovely.

The above layout is a template by Karla Dudley, (I think)....... the photos are of a birthday party Mickey was invited to. I've had it open and unfinished for two weeks in PSE. I stil don't think it's finished. Not sure what else to add though. Love the clean lines of it and the colours. I'm doing heaps with turquoise, aquas, greens and blues of late, I just love it. I'm feeling the urge to play with a little pink too, so will make some pink cards I think.

On the weight loss front, I've lost enough that I no longer feel gross, but still nowhere near where I want to be. I'm not journalling and watching every mouthful.....

Parents are here...back later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff