Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I’m a sourpuss today.

I’m tired, I’m bored and I’m cranky.

I did lots of chores and dinner is ready. The kids are playing and are happy. The holidays are near. And I’m feeling crappy.

I don’t know if it’s a side effect from my anaesethic yesterday. I’m feeling like I’m getting thrush today, why do my darned nether regions have to be so bloody sensitive. It shits me to tears. I hate feeling like this. I hate being bored and grumpy. It’s such a useless feeling and such a waste of precious time.

I rang my Mum today. That cheered me up. Then the kids started fighting and I was sour again......

Dinner is now done, kitchen is clean. Kids are quiet. I’m feeling better. Tomorrow is a new day.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Crap days always make the good ones even better! I have my share of crap days, hopefully tomorrow will be better for you. AND FINGERS CROSSED YOU DON'T GET THRUSH COS THAT WOULD BE THE PITS!

Teddyree said...

Feeling tired, antsy and bad tempered is pretty normal the day after anaesthetic.
Hope you're feeling 'chirpy' again soon, its nice to start school hols feeling human. I hope my mood improves, I've been feeling like a grumpy old cow the last week or so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff