Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank you

I received another award today. I write my blog for me. I write my blog to remind me of things. I write my blog to help me work through things. I write my blog to help me become a better person. I write my blog to anazlyze and appreciate. And sometimes I write my blog, and it touches someone else. Thank you.

Following is a description of what the PROXIMIDADE Blog Award represents:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

1 comment:

Tami said...

So who are your "eight" Jenny??? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff