Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Scrapped




Last night was another lovely night of scrapbooking. I started a layout and then finished it today. I really love how it turned out. Even though I find it a little frustrating not being able to buy a lot of new stuff, I do take a great deal of satisfaction with using up with what's in my stash, and combining papers and embellishments, that may seem a little odd, but somehow work. I love this photo of Sammy and I.

I made a card too, using my Cuttlebug. I love it for it's simplicity.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Very very pretty! My art course which was supposed to start on Tuesday has been cancelled due to poor numbers... maybe I can find a scrapbooking class instead!

Tina said...

You are so creative Jenny. I'm afraid that gene skipped me.

Just gorgeous. And I agree the photo of you and Sammy is lovely.

Karen Barr said...

Jenny, that card is absolutely devine, one of the best I have ever seen. You never cease to amaze me Gal with what you put together.

Tami said...

I am in awe. You page is beautiful. I wish I was half as creative as you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff