Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sizzle, Sizzle, Sizzle......

I know there's probably nothing quite so woeful as a forty something drooling over a young man - but that Mark Spano on Australian Idol is hot!! And he can sing too! His rendition of Sex on Fire, a Kings of Leon song, was just awesome. Actually I don't think I'm the only one who bought the Kings of Leon album after they heard Mark's rendition. So - you can imagine my delight when they announced the idol top 10 album was released - and yes, you guessed it, the Sex on Fire song is on there.....

I have bought it, and it's excellent!

Now I know Wes Carr will win the competition and he totally deserves to. He is flawless week in week out, he is a performer and has an unbelievable voice across all genres......

...........but I would like Mark to be with him at the Opera House.

So I have voted.

2 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Hello there..
Love the beach shots!!!
I brought a 450D and LOVE it! Took wedding photos at the weekend with it and very happy with result!

Tina said...

I bet you were disappointed this week when Mark got voted out. I would have prefered Mark and Wes. But I do agree, Wes is going to win!!

Thanks again for your support with what I'm going through. Things are still the same. I think I'll just get through Christmas and then see where we are.

Hope you managed to get some christmas shopping done. I am probably 2/3rds done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff