Friday, July 11, 2008

Some layouts

I have been playing around, getting to know Photoshop Elements 6 better and am learning heaps. I am doing these photos as layouts in lieu of paper scrapbooking to save time and money. I wanted these photos scrapbooked but never seem to get around to doing the real stuff.

Because I am not going to upload these to any formal galleries, I didn't keep a notation of all the supplies I used. Living Kitchen Dreams is my blog which I kept doing the renovation time. I used elements from Jessica Sprague's 'Echoes of Asia', I've used elements from www. designerdigitals.com . The overlay on the last photo I made myself but the shape was inspired to Ali Edwards' overlays which are on her blog and are available through DD.

I was going to have this printed by shutterfly into a photo book, but I am not going to have 20 pages which I need for that. I have to decide how I am going to present the photos. I am not good at doing mini albums, so will seek advice from my friend who are good at making projects. I am just having an absolute ball doing this. I am so glad I took the 'Shoebox' class through Jessica Sprague's Website.

Using the class, I am able to go through my elements and they are easy to find.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff