Sunday, June 03, 2007

Always the scrapbooker



If you haven't already, check out the kitchen blog if you are interested in updates on our renovations.

I wouldn't be a scrapbooker now would I if I didn't take a picture of this little boy. I also asked him to keep crying while I got the camera. Mickey has no problems with such requests. He had a lot of fun playing outside but was quite cold by this stage.

No animals (err children) were harmed during the filming of this event. He is now snug and warm in his pjs and will no doubt sleep very well tonight.

A very productive day reno wise. I am so excited for this to be finished, it's so close now.

3 comments:

Tina said...

LOL Jenny, that is such a sad little face. I bet he was having fun at the time.

I love all your scrapbook layouts. You are one clever lady.

Yummy Mummy said...

HA HA HA ... my albums are full of photos like that one...

Suzy said...

Oh dear! Boys will be boys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff