Saturday, July 01, 2006

News

Last night my good friend told me that she was pregnant. I was quite shocked at my own reaction to her news. I felt physically ill in the stomach!!! It was like someone had just told me that I was pregnant. I was just totally gobsmacked……….not only at the news but at my reaction to it. It didn’t last long, then all the other emotions rushed to me. I was happy for her, uncertain for her, concerned for her and excited for her. I just wanted to look after her………. She is a great mother, and I know her and her lovely husband have more than enough love to share around, the child will be lucky and blessed indeed to have such wonderful parents. I am actually looking forward to sharing this time with her. I guess it’s my way of vicariously enjoying another pregnancy without all the drama. Although, she will have health dramas of her own, so I am going to make sure I can be there to help her………..

The next few months are going to be interesting indeed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff