Monday, July 25, 2005

Mama never told me there'd be days like these...........

I have had a wierd kind of day. The kind of day that I used to have alot of once.. The type of day when you don't want to get out of bed, and the 'to do list' is a mile long, and you feel lethargic and heavy as you drag yourself around doing your chores. I used to have days like this all the time, when my depression was untreated, and in the early days of treatment before the dosage of meds was right. The good thing nowadays is, that I know it will pass, I know there is an end to my mood, that it doesn't last very long any more............ Still knocks me for six when it happens though. I have to push myself to complete even the most simplest of tasks. I think back to the days when I am jumping out of my skin, flying through my chores, enjoying my exercise and I think of how today, I feel like I couldn't even walk out of sight on a dark night, let alone a brisk 4 km walk. I have work to do, and I am behind. I know in my heart that I function better knowing I have things to do.........I know I get bored so very easily, but it's still hard to drag myself through the day. It's evening now, and I do feel a bit better. Tomorrow is a new day.............

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff