Monday, July 25, 2005

Feeling of deja vu

I have just finished reading another girl's blog - I was astounded because it was like I was reading about myself in about 1986. I remember when I was left alone for two weeks at a time, I really struggled. I cried every single night. I panicked about having the put petrol in the car just like this girl is, and I had a company car where I got the fuel for free. I ended up getting one of the other guys to put the fuel in for me. I was petrified about driving myself everywhere, I had no kids and was incredibly lonely..............

I feel for her, and I know that it was so stupid feeling like that. It wouldn't worry me as much anymore. I would miss dh yes..........but I would cope okay, especially once the kids were tucked in bed for the night..........

I have come a long, long way in nearly twenty years........... I will never lose my independence.............ever!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff