Saturday, January 03, 2009

Some more pics

I haven't had my little camera as I loaned it to my friends when we went to the Food and Wine Show. I found this shot of a dragon fly which I'd forgotten I'd taken. I've also got photos of my mortar and pestle.



Tandoori Chicken made from scratch. It's a lot less red than store bought Tandoori paste, but I think I might look for another recipe because I actually prefer the taste of the store bought one.


Naan bread with yoghurt and poppy seeds

Vegetable fritters with eggplant, zucchini and broccoli. They're made on besan (ground chickpeas) flour and are very crunchy and delish. The dipping sauce, is natural yoghurt, cumin seeds, coriander, mint, garlic and chillies.


My newest kitchen gadget, my mortar and pestle


Dragonfly

1 comment:

Chris H said...

OOooo I've got a mortar and pestle somewhere (*looking around everywhere*).... can't remember the last time I saw it, let alone USED it! lol
Those vege fritters sound devine, can ya send me the recipe? and for the dipping sauce too?
stewandchris@hotmail.com
TA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff