Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Half a point of relaxation

I have worked today - have completed two days of a ten day contract which will take place over the next four weeks. At least for four weeks, I know where I am going to be, and know beforehand, so can be organized with meals, cleaning, washing etc. Two days a week would be just perfect, I feel good after two days. It's busy leaving at home at 7.30am and not getting home until 4pm, so a much longer day than when I work locally.

I am enjoying a half a point of wine as I sit and type this. Dinner is organized, egg and bacon baskets with a green tossed salad. Easy peasy and delicious (and low points).

Will have to hop over to weight loss blog to make a comment there.....busy busy busy!!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Great that your have a contract.
I find two days a week is ideal. Still have some money and time to do other things as well. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The old stuff